1. Go to Menu (≡) click on Courses and you will find the option of Topics there.
2. You will see four subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Others
3. Click on the Subject of which you want to study a Chapter.
4. Click on the chapter you want to see the videos, Daily Practice Sheet (DPS) and performance enhancement sheet of. You can click on any of the content to open it.
5. Next to the chapter’s name, the standard (11th or 12th) a chapter belongs to is mentioned, so that the students can differentiate easily.
6. Next to the chapter’s standard, the chapter status is mentioned. Completed means the chapter is already over, In progress means the chapter is going on and on hold means in the chapter is kept on hold and will be taught later in this session and upcoming means the chapter will be taught soon.
7. In the ‘Others’ section you have the video related to test or gk or motivational videos and preparation strategies videos.
1. When you click on a Video link in the Topics section, you will be redirected to a single video page.
2. You can watch a Lecture video and see all the details (content) of the video on the same page when you scroll down, when you scroll down you can see the length of the video and date of the video released.
3. When you see a video you can bookmark the video by clicking on the bookmark button just below the video for your future reference.
4. In some videos you can also see a green colour ‘Solve DPS’ button, you can click on that button to solve a dps related to that video Lecture.
5. On scrolling more, you’ll also be able to see a list of related Video Lectures from the same chapter.