1. Go to Menu (≡) click on Courses and you will find the option of Topics there.
2. You will see four subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Others
3. Click on the Subject of which you want to study a Chapter.
4. Click on the chapter you want to see the videos, Daily Practice Sheet (DPS) and performance enhancement sheet of. You can click on any of the content to open it.
5. Next to the chapter’s name, the standard (11th or 12th) a chapter belongs to is mentioned, so that the students can differentiate easily.
6. Next to the chapter’s standard, the chapter status is mentioned. Completed means the chapter is already over, In progress means the chapter is going on and on hold means in the chapter is kept on hold and will be taught later in this session and upcoming means the chapter will be taught soon.
7. In the ‘Others’ section you have the video related to test or gk or motivational videos and preparation strategies videos.
8. Prime Users can see a progress bar below every topic. More details about how to use the Progress bar can be seen in the Prime FAQs section under Course Analytics.
1. Go to Menu (≡) click on Training Course and you will find Content divided in Days.
2. Choose the Day for which you want to study and browse through the content for each day
1. When you search for a particular text in the search bar all the videos and Dps related to that text will be shown to you.
2. You can search for topic names, Lecture names, DPS nos. Or download names.
3. Try to search using single words or numbers, with no spelling mistakes. For Eg: inheritance, morphology, newton, tests, 20, 45, etc.